IN-KIND DONATIONS & WISH LIST
- Please call (510) 923-9600 x200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a drop-off.
- The best times are Tuesday afternoons, 2-4pm, and Friday mornings, 10am-12noon.
We are grateful for the generosity of all our donors who help to provide essential items to the St. Mary’s Center community. We ask for your cooperation in donating the following items that are in great need:
- KITCHEN: Cutlery, especially forks and spoons, pot holders, knives, coffee, tea, and sugar. Please call Ja’meisha Hood to schedule a kitchen item drop-off: (510) 923-9600 x220 or email email@example.com.
- CLOTHING: Both men’s and women’s clothing, new or gently used, washed and folded.
- NEW TOILETRIES: New make-up, feminine products, soap, body wash, creams, lotions and shaving supplies.
- OFFICE SUPPLIES: Reams of copy paper, new office supplies. We regret we cannot accept ink jet printers.
ITEMS NOT LISTED: For clothing, toiletries, office supplies or other items, please call Julie Merrill for further information: (510) 923-9600 x 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we cannot accept the following items:
- Used underwear or socks
- Open or used toiletries
- Furniture items (due to storage limitations)
Please request a receipt if needed for tax purposes, and it can be mailed to you.
|Community Center & Shelter