to our most at risk, and should be celebrated and appreciated."
-State Senator Nancy Skinner
in kindergarten and joy of lifelong learning
COVID-19 UPDATE September 30, 2021
In compliance with Alameda County Health Officer Orders, St. Mary’s Center is operating under strict protocols to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Guests, participants, volunteers and staff will need to show proof of vaccination to enter facilities. See specifics in attached policy.
- Sunday Dinners are re-opening as “Sunday Picnic” outdoors. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Community Center will re-open in October on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday starting at 11am. Ask about membership and how to register. Call (510) 923-9600 x 297.
- Transitional Housing is operating under shelter-in-place orders. Case managers are seeing clients by telehealth appointment.
- Friendly Manor is open as transitional housing but the Drop-In Center is closed.
- Emergency Winter Services will be provided through a Mobile Unit, serving unhoused Seniors in local encampments.
- Preschool is open for full day childcare. Call (510) 595-4030 to enroll your three or four year old child.
St. Mary's Center Is Making a Difference
We are getting ready -- fresh paint, new chairs, a membership option, and the same great friends, food, fellowship you've been missing! Are you ready? Get your shots, get ready, see you soon! ... See MoreSee Less
Text SAFETYWALK to 484848 to join our weekly Wednesday 4pm Community Safety Walk! Our banners mean what they say: Keep Our Seniors Safe. No More Violence. Peace in Our Streets. Let's Protect Each Other Together. See you next week? #FeetOnTheStreets ... See MoreSee Less