COVID-19 UPDATE June 26, 2023
Effective April 2, 2023 masks are recommended but no longer required in the Community Center, Preschool, Offices, or Housing.
- Sunday dinners have resumed. Email email@example.com or call (510) 923-9600 x294 for updates.
- Breakfast and lunch have also resumed. We are coordinating meals and groceries to transitional housing and clients.
- If you are in need of an emergency food bag, leave a message at 510 923-9600 x 220. Please note that Alameda County discontinued the Emergency Food Program. If you would like to donate for the purchase of healthy, shelf-stable groceries, click the Donate button.
To enroll in We Connect and get free computer equipment and lessons, leave a message for Audrey at (510) 629-1484. Seniors are invited to join these online Zoom events:
- Senior Advocates for Hope and Justice
- Wednesdays at 11:00 am Zoom Meeting ID 842 4894 6285 Passcode: 123456
- Tai Chi for Arthritis
- Tuesdays at 3 pm Zoom Meeting ID 837 1842 2972 Passcode: 123456
- Thursdays at 3 pm Zoom Meeting ID: 873 9149 7526 Passcode: 123456
- Preschool is open for full day childcare. Call (510) 595-4030 to enroll your three or four year old child. Parents should keep children with symptoms home.
- Friendly Manor is temporarily closed while plumbing issues are fixed.
- Other questions? Call (510) 923-9600.
- St. Mary’s Center encourages everyone to get vaccinated with a booster to increase protection against the COVID-19 virus. Community Church, 1527 34th St., Oakland, 94608 is open: Mon 9 – 4; Weds 11 – 6; Thurs 9 – 4.
St. Mary's Center Is Making a Difference
Did you know world-renowned ballerina Misty Copeland met with St. Mary's Center Seniors to prepare for her new film set in Oakland? See the premiere at Paramount Theatre this Friday! ... See MoreSee Less
Our Senior Housing Services team housed 50 Seniors in 2022-23 - a fitting milestone for our 50th anniversary! ... See MoreSee Less