in kindergarten and joy of lifelong learning
In compliance with Alameda County Health Officer Orders, St. Mary’s Center is operating under strict protocols to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Community Center is closed until it is safe to re-open. Breakfast and lunch are not available but program participants can speak with case managers about food deliveries.
- Transitional Housing is operating under shelter-in-place orders. Case managers are seeing clients by telehealth appointment.
- Friendly Manor is open as transitional housing but the Drop-In Center is closed.
- Winter Shelter services will be provided through a Mobile Unit from December to April, serving unhoused Seniors in local encampments.
- Preschool is open under specific conditions.
- Sunday Dinners can be prepared offsite and provided in individual take-out packaging and served to Seniors at our three sites.
- Since March, St. Mary’s Center has delivered more than 8,500 meals and 1,200 grocery bags to neighbors in need.
The pandemic hits us hard because everything St. Mary’s Center does is based on bringing people together. Please wear a mask, wash your hands, and observe safe distances and practices. We can’t wait to be together again!
St. Mary's Center Is Making a Difference
As we celebrate #EarthDay and our environment today, we also take time to care for and celebrate our Elders and Preschoolers. They remind us why we shepherd our resources and care for the planet, including our garden. #oakland #westoakland ... See MoreSee Less
Thanks to our partners at Satellite Affordable Housing Associates - SAHA & St. Andrews Manor for launching their first sponsored community safety walk with new signs and a new route down Brockhurst Street. Join us next Wed April 14 at noon! #oakland #affordablehousing
#StrongerTogether #feetonthestreet ... See MoreSee Less
Community Church, 1527 34th St., offers a clinic this Sunday. You can make an appointment over the phone. Help your family, friends and community and stay safe! ... See MoreSee Less
Didn’t J&J just loose some big lawsuit for deceiving the people?
My immune system IS my vaccine. And yours is too!
If something goes wrong, you can't use the vaccine injury compensation fund or sue the maker. With emergency approval, your insurance will refuse to pay your medical bills. The COVID-19 vaccine has killed more people this year that ALL OTHER VACCINES for the last 10 years. The PCR test was designed to make false positive tests with a high cycle rate. They lowered it once Biden got in and got rid of the cases with no symptoms. We keep hearing about people testing positive - WERE THEY SICK ???????? - Bill Gates talked about depopulating the world with vaccines - How stupid do you have to be to get the jab ??